QUANTUM DIARIES | LET’S DRAW FEYNMAN DIAGRAMS !
Greetings ! This post turned into a multi-part ongoing series about the Feynman rules for the Standard Model and a few of its extensions . I’ll use this first post as an index for all of the parts of The Series :
- Let’s draw Feynman diagrams !
- More Feynman diagrams
- Introducing the muon
- The Z boson and resonances
- The W boson , mixing things up
- Meet the quarks
- World of glue
- QCD and confinement
- Known knowns of the Standard Model ( Summary )
- When Feynman Diagrams Fail
- An idiosyncratic introduction to the Higgs
- A diagrammatic hint of masses from the Higgs
- Higgs and the vacuum : Viva la " vev "
- Helicity , Chirality , Mass, and the Higgs
- The Birds and the Bs
- The spin of gauge bosons
- Who ate the Higgs ?
- Unitarization of vector boson scattering
- Private lives of Standard Model particles ( Summary )
SOURCE | SATYAVEDISM.COM