NYU | ETHICS OF AI CONFERENCE | STEPHEN WOLFRAM
|| HOW TO TELL AI WHAT TO DO ( & WHAT TO TELL THEM ) ||
Stephen Wolfram's presentation takes place at The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence conference hosted by the NYU Center for Mind , Brain and Consciousness in conjunction with the NYU Center for Bioethics .
Q&A and panel session includes questions such as :
• When will AI reach human-level intelligence ?
• What are the difficulties you foresee in developing a symbolic discourse language ?
• Do we live in a deterministic universe ?
• Is our present reality a simulation ?
• Does free will exist ; and how does consciousness arise from computation ?
• Can we separate rules and principles in a way that is computable for AI ?
• How can AI navigate contradictions in ethical systems ?
SOURCE | SATYAVEDISM.COM